Monday, September 01, 2008

Fly Away from Here

Today was a packing day. I finished packing my bag and it weighed in at 40 lbs. Just where I wanted it to be. Now I'm waiting for Tommy to pull out all the clothes he wants to take so I can pack his bag and see what other baby stuff I can get in there too... looks like we will have plenty of room. Especially since we will be buying a new bag while we are in China for all the stuff we will be buying there... mostly clothes for Rachel, and a few gifts to give her over the coming years...
Unfortunately, I'm also feeling really crummy today... my head hurts, and I feel totally run down like I'm getting a cold... I REFUSE TO GET SICK!!!
Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm going to dad's to get my hair done and start my final week of work. Actually, only 4 more nights of work before I am OUTA THERE... 5 months... how cool is that?
But I really have to get moving on the cleaning around here... There is a pile of stuff on the dining room table that will take over if I don't get it GONE... LOL... well, I work best under pressure, I guess.

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes