Monday, September 22, 2008

Helter Skelter

Ok, if someone can tell me what day it is, I would appreciate it. My head is spinning from all we have been doing!
Yesterday we took the kids for their medical exams and for Visa pictures. Later that afternoon, we had red couch mania. For those who don't know, there is a section of the White Swan hotel where they have several red couches arranged. Traditionally, all adoptive families put their kids on the red couch for group pictures... yeah, right! Here are some pics of the bedlam that we encountered! :-)

4 comments:

The Langley 6 said...

I LOVE the group picture in front of the fountain. I really think that's one of the best group pictures I have ever seen! We weren't with our group for the red couch picture..some of us were shopping!! HAHA I think they are all great. It's too hard to get all those little ones to look at you. We couldn't even do that at our year reunion!!! :) Great pics though...You'll love looking back at these! Umm...to you it's the morning of the 23rd!! That would be Tuesday!!! HAHAHA Not much longer now my little smurf!! HAHA

comingaroundagain said...

Love, love, love all those photos. . . .(and our little one in red just trying to sit up straight!). ;-)

Kim said...

Those pictures are great! I love the way Rachel is sitting up, looking around like "What's going on here?"

Only a couple more days and you'll be back to the real world. That's when the fun will really start.

Can't wait to see you! Kisses.

Trish said...

You guys all look so cute! Can't wait till you get home, we want to see little Rachel!!!!!! Hugs, Trish

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes