Monday, August 04, 2008

It's Been a LONG day

Well, today the woman came to pick up the bird cage and perch... one less thing in the garage! YEAH! I then spent all day getting the guest room ready for Z's visit and working on packing for the trip... I have to get that room ready for Z to have easy access to paint!
Then we went to the Chinese Buffet for dinner... It was yummy as usual. The waiter was telling us how special it is that our daughter is from Changsha. He seemed so excited for us. It was really cool. He also wanted to be sure we knew that it was the birthplace of Mao Tse Tung... (sp?). He said it was the center of Chinese History. Everyone came over to congradulate us about the referral. Mom & Dad already showed all of them the pictures... they all said it was cute how excited they both are. Now it's almost 3am and I'm heading for bed.

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes