Monday, August 04, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray... we got TA's

Got an email tonite that TA's have finally arrived for our group. Except for the 2 people traveling to the new orphanage... they didn't get theirs yet... but the rest of us FINALLY did...
We still don't have a consulate appointment, so we still have no clue when we will be going... but they are saying we should travel between 8/29 and the middle of Sept. I'm still liking the end of August... but they said it would take between 3 and 10 days to get our consulate appointment.. we can't book flights until we know what that date is... we have to back track 2 weeks from that date for our flights.

2 comments:

Mysty and Anthony said...

Oh I am sooo excited for you!! You will be leaving later than we did at this time last year, so I hope it isn't even hotter!!! :) I know the joy you are feeling about your TA and now the time will fly bc it seems that you think you got it all done, but of course, you don't want to forget anything, so you are so busy double checking and all that stuff. Just remember to have 2 copies of all your paperwork, packed in different spots, but easily accessible. That's the most important thing! YOu can buy all the other things if need be!!! HAHA
We are officially finished with the adoption for Olivia from China's side. Today was our 12 month post-placement..the last time we will meet with our social worker (home study lady) So it's kinda funny to me that you are leaving to start this whole process and we are finishing! I am so glad it's over for us but even more excited for you to be beginning. I hope to be beginning again in March!! I check everyday for updates, so keep them coming. Remember that I am here for any questions!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you and so excited that Rachel will be with her forever family in just a few short weeks!!! God is good!!!

KnockOnWood said...

Jody, Patricia here from the 23rder's and I just wanted to I love your song selections on your blog...alot of my favorites on there.
patricia wood

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes