Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fay Fay Go Away...

So today our friend Charlie took down the ceiling fan from the nursery and put it up in the guest room. Now I'll have to go pick up a new fan for Rachel's room. Charlie will put that one up while we are in China. The rest of the day, we watched the weather channel... Tropical Storm Fay is supposed to arrive here Tuesday morning... perfect time... since Zulema is supposed to arrive here Tuesday afternoon!!! Plus they are gearing up at work to move us to "alpha/bravo" shift. that means working from 6pm to 6am every day no days off... until whenever... what a wonderful way to spend Z's vacation... I sure hope Fay just turns out to be a big rain... and it moves on quick... and the sun comes out so Z can enjoy her vacation...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes