Thursday, January 29, 2009

Apple, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie

Spent most of today cleaning to prepare for our social worker visit tomorrow... Finished up the latest tye dye stuff I was making, and doing things like mopping the floors, laundry, dishes, etc. I also gave the bird and the baby a bath! (not together! LOL). I didn't go crazy with the cleaning. Just wanted to make sure things were relatively neat. With all that we had going on this week, I just couldn't get it done the way I would have wanted. Oh well... hopefully she will be understanding... or at least have a good sense of humor! :-)

I also decided to take some pictures of Rachel being silly while she was having her lunch. She was enjoying her peach yogurt and just looked so darn cute, I couldn't resist!


No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes