Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No song title for this one...

It's been a rough few days. Mom went to the hospital yet again, with the same complaints of pain that she has had for several months. After running tons of tests (again), they found she had a blockage. Long story short, they removed a "fairly large" tumor from her colon and they are already talking about chemo... the biopsy won't be back until tomorrow, but I'm guessing that they already know it's cancer. Needless to say, I've been pretty much numb... I'm also really pissed off, since she has had all the same complaints for so long and I just don't understand how they didn't find this sooner! Besides all this, the damn Dr has a "no call back" policy, and so I haven't even been able to get the info from him about what is going on! This is NUTS! I want to know things like how many cm's are in a "fairly large"?

Well that's about it for now... too many phone calls to make to stay online but I'll update again when I know more...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes