Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who Let the Dogs Out

So today I discovered something else that makes Rachel laugh uncontrollably... I brought her outside to Penny's play yard, and she thought watching Penny run laps was just the funniest thing on the planet! She was practically snorting, especially when the dog would run close by her. So it was a win-win situation... Rachel got a good laugh and Penny got to run off some of that extra energy... Which probably explains why Rachel was ready for bed before 7 and Penny has been sound asleep across my legs for the past few hours!

I also found out today that Rach likes Black Beans & Rice... we'll find out tomorrow what her view of Enchilada's is... I finished cooking them after she went to bed. I'll try to have the camera ready in case she has some visible opinions!

The only other thing I did today was babysit for my neighbor... she runs a day care in her house but needed to run to the bank so she asked if I could come sit for a little while... Rachel was napping and Tommy was still home, so I figured what the heck... and besides, all of her day care kids were napping too!

Guess I should stop typing and get to bed already... lots of cleaning to do tomorrow... not to mention getting my hair cut. More photos soon.

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes