Sunday, January 11, 2009

Have a Drink on Me


Today Rachel & I went for a shopping excursion with my friends Nicole & Anastasia and their kids... It was terrific seeing them and Jack & Mikey were just the cutest! We went to Babies R Us and I got some great items from the clearance rack (the only way I'll shop at B-R-U... )

Besides the shopping, it was a very special day for little princess Rachel. Today was the day her car seat was turned around from rear facing to front facing! WOOHOO! She is finally getting a real-life view of life in the car! and it will be SO much better using the portable DVD player now, since her feet won't be able to reach the buttons to keep re-starting whatever movie is playing! (Thank you Aunt Tasi for installing the car seat for us!)

After shopping, we hit Perkins for a late lunch/early dinner... and Rachel hit another little milestone... she FINALLY learned to drink from a straw! I had forgotten her sippy cup in the car and they brought her out a juice in a "kids cup" so we tried it and loe & behold... she did it! I was so excited! (It's the little things in life, right?)









No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes