Saturday, January 17, 2009

Farmer in the Dell

First of all, I am SO happy for my friend Trish... she FINALLY got her travel approval to go get her new daughter Taylor! YEAH FOR TRISH, TED and the rest of the family... I called her as soon as I saw yesterday that she posted... and so who do I run into today at Toys R Us? Trish, Hannah & Hailey! It was great to see her to say congrats in person. And the girls were absolutely adorable as usual. I just felt bad I didn't have Rachel with me. I was just supposed to run in and out quickly... yeah right! We talked about setting up a play date with all 4 girls (her 3, my 1) after they come back from China... that will be great. I can't wait to follow their blog on the trip!


Anyway, the rest of the day was spent clearing out some of Rachel's clothing that doesn't fit anymore... I can't believe how fast she is growing! She can still fit in a few of her 12 month outfits (and hopefully she still will when the weather warms up a little because there are a few beautiful things she hasn't even had a chance to wear yet!) but she's already wearing a few 18 month outfits too! I was also cleaning (still), took Penny out to play for a while (so now she is comatose across my feet), and of course, playing with Rachel as much as possible!

In the meantime, I took a couple of pictures of her wearing what I think will be my new favorite outfit! LOL... She just looks so darn CUTE in the overalls!




After all that playing on the couch, she was finally starting to get tuckered out... first she tried laying down on the couch by herself, but she didn't really like that too much...
So then it was time to relax on the big daddy pillow... Ahh... much better...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes