Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday to my Dad & Zulema....

Tonight we are going to PF Changs for dinner to celebrate Dad's birthday. That was his choice for the evening... Unfortunately, the reservations are pretty late, but we are going to try going early and hopefully we'll be able to be seated before 8pm... I don't like keeping Rachel out that late because it messes with her sleep schedule, but just a little, and seeing as how this is a special occasion, it won't be TOO bad. I put her down for a late nap to try to compensate... Besides... Babies R Us is in the same mall (which is more like a little CITY) so we will have plenty to do while we wait for our table!!

These pictures are actually from yesterday, but since they weren't Halloween related, I thought I'd just put them in today!!!




No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes