Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Down and Out in Paradise

Today was an awesome day. Nothing fun, just that today is the day we applied for Rachel's Social Security card! Another step closer to the readoption! (Since we want her to have a US birth certificate, we need to do some paperwork and technically re-adopt her).
Mom & I also went out for lunch for a little sushi, which we hadn't had in a long time...
Funny how just being out a few hours and going out earlier than usual, but mom and I were both totally exhausted by the time lunch was over... came home and had to crash. Even the baby was wiped out!
Yesterday I finally got to donate plasma after trying for 3 weeks. My iron levels were finally high enough to donate. Because it took so long to qualify, the research company had me go to get tested again today to be sure I still have CMV before letting me donate again... Hopefully the results will be back in time for me to donate on Friday... also hope my iron stays up!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes