Friday, February 13, 2009

We finally had some good news... Mom is out of the hospital and back home. She seems to be feeling better, and hopefully that will continue! She had tests to see if her arteries were blocked again... they said that if it was 60% blocked or more she would need another surgery, but her tests came back at 59% so they said she could go home! WOOHOO! I'm sure that means later she will need more work done on the heart, but like I said, she is FEELING better now so that's a wonderful thing!

Now on the down side... tonite I have to go back to work. I am SOOOO not happy... I sure would rather stay here with my angel and take care of her and watch every new expression she makes. BUT... since lotto has not cooperated, I am stuck going back there... oh well... I'll just have to make the best of it!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes