Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear Mr President

So Obama is in town for a "Town Hall Meeting"... I'm waiting to hear how the locals handle the question and answer period. This should be ineresting! I also made a big decision on my OWN education plan. I was giving serious thought to signing up with a well known online university for some vocational training, but this morning decided that I will use the local community technical program instead. I'm still able to take the classes online, and just can't justify the HUGE difference in cost. So, I have an appointment next week to meet with the guidance counselor.
Wow... I'm impressed so far with some of the questions being asked! Go on guys, make Lee County look good!
So today is a stay home and clean day... Tonite my girlfriend is coming over to play with Rachel a little and then we are going to sit around watching a movie and probably make some popcorn... haven't had a night like that in a while! Sure wish it wasn't my last week to enjoy being home! I still have some hope that we will hit the lotto before Friday! LOL...

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Good luck.....

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes