Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Now that I am back to work, Valentine's day came and went without much notice. But tonight (Sunday) I am off, so we are going to a pretty good Thai restaurant for dinner. Just hope I can stay awake through the meal! I got home this morning and Rachel was ready to start her day. Well, since Tommy had to go to church, he got her up & dressed while I changed into my PJ's. Then I took over... gave her breakfast, played, watched "Jack's Big Music Show" and then she was ready for a nap.... you'd think I would be too, but unfortunately, not... I don't know why, but I couldn't fall asleep... oh well. I'll sleep eventually!

I didn't dress Rachel in anything "Valentine" yesterday, but I'll probably put her in something with hearts for tonight's dinner! In the meantime, here are some of the more recent pictures!


No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes