Saturday, August 08, 2009

Silly Girl


We've been working on potty training Rachel the past couple of days. Basically, we've been letting her run around without a diaper during the day and keep putting her on the potty. She's used it a few times, but mostly we've been cleaning the floor a lot. The other problem is, she will take off her shorts and has opted for wearing them on her head! I told her she is just preparing herself for all those Frat/Sorority parties when she gets to college!
Other than that, today was an uneventful day. I actually got to sleep in, and Tommy took care of Rach all day. Unless he's working overtime, that is usually how Saturdays work.. it's the one day of the week I get to sleep enough! WOOHOO...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes