Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Piece of Cake


This week is Tommy's "forced vacation" week. It was pretty nice having him around! Especially because I got to take an extra nap befor going to work! hee hee...
So tonite, we went to a cute little place with Margie & Charlie for dinner. It's right near their house and it's called Pink Cadillac. They had an "all you can eat" buffet that was actually really good! And the prices are TOTALLY reasonable.

Naturally, Rachel's favorite part was the home made cake! They had chocolate (she takes after her daddy... this was her favorite) and a white cake with coconut frosting (which she didn't turn her nose away at either!)
We are trying to enjoy as much of this week as possible while her daddy is home with us! Tomorrow he is going to show her how to play with the metal detector! I told him he needs to find something really good so we can retire and stay home with Rachel all the time! LOL...
I also want to try to get the house as cleaned up as possible before next week. I know it will just keep getting messy, but I'll feel better coming home from the hospital to a clean house!
I'm still kinda nervous about this surgery, but keeping positive thoughts that the Dr will do all the right things and maybe I can finally be rid of the pain in my upper back and neck! that will be a wonderful thing!



No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes