Friday, July 17, 2009

Kingdoms For Horses

Got some sad news today... My girlfriend Z's beautiful sweet dog Timmy passed away... Timmy was a great big adorable black lab and an absolute doll. Such a good boy... but he'd been sick lately, and finally lost his battle... so RIP, Timmy...

There really has not been very much excitement around lately... Yes, I AM still working on the closet, HOWEVER... I am finally down to having to go thru the miscellaneous JUNK. The clothing is ALL IN!! Yippee! Now I also have to work on selling off all the stuff I pulled out of there!
Today I spent a few hours at the Dr's office. My leg has been numb since early November, and finally the chiropractor told me to go to a neurosurgeon... today was the day. Spent 2 hours in the waiting room, and then another 20 minutes or so in the exam room before he finally got there... long & short of it: Next week I go for a full spinal MRI (my request, rather than constantly being sent for a little view here and a little view there... look at it all and see where the damage is at!) Then go for the follow up the next day... he's already talked surgery for the one area in my lower back... we will see what the MRI shows for the rest and make all decisions then...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes