Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Night

We got some AWESOME news today. Rachel's ultrasound came back negative. So drinking the tainted formula for all those months did NOT do any damage to her kidneys... YIPPEE!!!! I was SO worried. Now I'm just waiting for the results of MY ultrasound. The tech couldn't tell me anything, but she said she did not see anything in the Gallbladder, so it may not be gallstones after all. She DID mention that "Maybe it has something to do with your Spleen". but that was as much info as she would share. My Dr. appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we will FINALLY find out what the heck is making me so miserable. I really want to feel better so I can just enjoy my daughter! Not that I'm NOT enjoying her now, but it will be much more fun when I don't feel so yucky and we can go out for something FUN instead of just running from Dr visit to Dr visit!
I also want to start feeling better so I have the energy to put away all her beautiful presents from the shower! There is SO MUCH STUFF!!!!
I will get pictures posted very soon... promise..

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes