Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Day In The Life

So the first thing I have to say is, we have some absolute amazing, extraordinary , wonderful friends. Last night we went to see Sir Paul McCartney in concert over in Miami. This would not have been possible AT ALL if not for my incredible girlfriend Margie. She took care of Rachel all day, while we went to the show. I felt so guilty about it because she is having a HUGE crowd today for an Easter Egg Hunt, yet she unselfishly offered to babysit. So when Rach woke up from her nap, she got to play with Margie's granddaughter and she had a blast... so here is a TREMENDOUS thank you to My Girl MARGIE!!
So... Speaking of having a blast... Oh MAN, did we have a fantastic night! We drove for about 2 1/2 hours over to Miami for this fantastic concert. Our seats were all the way up in nosebleed section, but I didn't really care. Macca was AWESOME... it's hard to believe he's just a a few years younger then MY MOTHER! He sounded terrific and we had a blast. And since I am saving this blog as a permanent memory of life, here is the set list from the show: Venus and Mars * Rock Show *Jet* All My Loving * Letting Go * Got To Get You Into My Life *
Highway * Let Me Roll It * Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix Cover) * The Long and Winding Road *
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five * Let ‘Em In * My Love * I’m Looking Through You * Two Of Us * Blackbird * Here Today * Dance Tonight * Mrs. Vanderbilt * Eleanor Rigby * Something (George Harrison tribute) * Sing The Changes * Band On The Run * Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da * Back In The U.S.S.R. * I’ve Got A Feeling * Paperback Writer * A Day In The Life * Give Peace A Chance (John Lennon tribute) * Let It Be * Live and Let Die * Hey Jude
Encore 1: Daytripper * Lady Madonna * Get Back
Encore 2: Yesterday * Helter Skelter * Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) * The End * Later, when I've had time to figure out how, I'm going to post some of the videos I took at the show too!
So needless to say, we had an amazing time. Now we are going to get ready to go to Margie's for the big Easter Egg Hunt. I will be posting more about that later, including some cute pics of the little Princess in her adorable Easter dress she got from Tommy's cousins Mary & Sue! Thanks so much you guys... It is a beautiful dress!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes