Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Don't Want to Spoil The Party


One thing Rachel loves is a good party... especially, if they are held at a PARK!  She just LOVES going down the slide!  Well today, we had a great time celebrating little Abigail's 1st birthday at a fabulous park down in Naples.  Not only did they have a few really fun slides, they also had these cool little rocking... uh... things! (No head, so I have no idea what animal it was supposed to be!).  She was also absolutely thrilled to find some really cool super balls in the beach bucket she got as a goody "bag"...


 After the party, we headed a little further south and Daddy & Uncle Charlie met us down there... we were FINALLY getting a couch!  I'd been looking on Craig's list for the longest time and finally something worthwhile turned up!
As you can see from THIS picture, Penny gave her seal of approval!  It is made of microfiber, and has 2 recliners on one side and a queen size sleeper sofa in the other section... So that's one more place for guests to sleep... IF we ever GET any guests!!!  HINT HINT HINT!

So it was a very busy weekend for us.  Tomorrow, mom has to go back into the hospital for another surgery. They are removing a mass from her colon and they are also fixing her hernia while they are in the neighborhood.  Keep prayers & good wishes coming this way please!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes