Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dixie Chicken


Today, Tom's church had their annual "picnic".   The past couple of years, they had it at Lakes Park, which was perfect! Unfortunately, the weather chose not to cooperate, so the picnic was moved indoors to the church!  It was still nice, and the food was yummy.  They also had live music, with a Dixie Land Band (4 little old men... very cute), so Rachel had a great time collecting beads and dancing to the music!  She ran all around the place, singing & dancing, and just having a really good time.  Although she did spend a little too much time around that pole...  
She knocked herself out and fell asleep in the car within minutes of leaving the party!  Naturally!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes