Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Suddenly It's Spring

Springtime in Florida... and it's some nice weather for Passover! We went to Ruth's house for Pesach last night. It was wonderful as usual! Rach is still a little too young to get the full effects of the holiday, but she loved the gefilte fish & matzoh ball soup! She also had a little charoset, and of course, LOTS of Matzoh... so I guess I don't have to worry about changing her for the week! LOL... Sorry I didn't get any pictures from the Seder... forgot to charge the camera battery! DUH!
Tomorrow I get to have lots of fun... going back to the dentist! Whoopee!!! time to find out what we will be doing to fill in all the gaps from the teeth I had to have pulled... NOT looking forward to this. But this weekend will be unbelievably exciting. We are going to Miami on Saturday to see Paul McCartney in concert!!! WOOHOO... The only down side is, it will be the longest we've left the baby since we came home with her! But I know she will have fun with her Auntie Margie while we are gone...
These are just a couple of random cute pictures... I will try to get some other random cuteness shots to add later...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes