Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting Better


It's been a little while since I have been able to post anything. Bringing the laptop to work I don't even bother taking it out of the bag at home until my days off. And then today I spent 3 hours on the phone with the folks at Linksys to get my connection issues straightened out... FINALLY, I am able to get back online!
Tonight I have a meeting at school for our first day meeting. I'm pretty excited, but also nervous. I hope my brain can handle all the new info!
On the NEW NEWS front, the biggie is that mom has decided to discontinue the chemotherapy. She feels that putting herself thru that much pain and feeling that miserable is just not worth it. The reality is, the doctors have never said "you must have chemo or you will die". They have basically made it seem that this is just a precaution.. a "just in case" scenario... so she made up her mind to stop. I have to admit... since she made the choice, her entire frame of mind is better. She is going out, enjoying herself, feeling good. I think that is just as good as any medicine. I had her and dad here for dinner last night and they both had a good time playing with Rachel (gee... as if there was any doubt?). It was really a great night all around.
Tomorrow dad goes in for his biopsy. ... and the fun just goes on and on!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes