Wednesday, June 01, 2011

True Colors

 Rachel decided today was a good day to get creative.  First order of business was painting.  She likes working with her water colors (pretty sure it's mostly because she likes to change the colors of the water! LOL
 While Rachel was busy painting, Abbey decided to come off her perch & climb up on my lap to pay me a visit on the couch!  She was in the mood for some good old snuggle time with Momma... and since she wasn't trying to add a new orifice to my body, I was more than happy to oblige!
After painting, we turned on some of her favorite music, and our little butterfly girl was dancing & flitting around the room.  She REALLY wants to take dance lessons... Hopefully, we can find something within our budget and get her started while she is still so enthusiastic! 

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes