Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

So it was a rainy, stormy Sunday, and it was a perfect day for relaxing.  My back & leg were really bothering me a lot, so I needed to take it a little easy for the day.   We started by making Matzo Brie for breakfast.  I was very glad to have my favorite little kitchen helper! She had a great time beating the eggs.  She also helped me mix in the Matzo, but I didn't get a picture of that! LOL...     
After breakfast, it was time to rest on the couch and read the Sunday paper... I had no idea I was going to have so much company!  After some serious cuddle time with my two favorite girls, it was time for a little nap before we had to get ready to go out for dinner.  We were going down to the beach to Anthony's on the Gulf to celebrate Linda & Tony's 29th Anniversary!  
Considering how my back felt, I was sure glad the elevator was working.  It's this teeny tiny little elevator that was just about big enough for mom, Rachel & I.  So anyway, there was a torrential rain while we were in the restaurant. It only lasted a few minutes, but when we stepped out of the elevator to head to the car, the water was almost ankle deep!  What a mess!  Tommy had to come carry the baby while mom & I walked through the flood zone!  Unbelievable that this is the handicapped parking area!  But dinner was awesome as usual, and we had a very nice evening to celebrate the Anniversary!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes