Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Home

It was a very Happy Father's Day!  We had daddy's present's waiting for him when he came home this afternoon.  He liked his new wallet, and the "Dad ROCKS" t-shirt, but I think he liked the "Diners Drive-ins and Dives" book the best! LOL...
After Daddy and Rachel had their naps, it was time to get ready to go to PF Chang's for dinner!  We went once before and we were actually impressed, so that's where the Daddy's decided they wanted to go!  Picked up my folks and we headed out!  Luckily, I did call ahead seating, so we only had to wait about 20 minutes once we got there, instead of over an hour like everyone else! And the waiting time gave us a chance to get some good picture taking done! So, without further hesitation... TADA....


 There was a very nice intoxicated lady that stumbled into our group and offered to take a couple of pictures for us.  Well, this was really the only one that we could use! I was surprised that it came out as well as it did, especially since I was SURE the haze from her cigarette smoke was lingering right in front of the lens!

I should have remembered to put some makeup on!  I so dread having my picture taken under ANY circumstances, but it's especially miserable right now. First of all, I have gained a LOT of weight... between quitting smoking, taking whatever meds they have me on, and being so sedentary because everything hurts so bad, this is all such a terrible combination! But hoping ( and hoping, and hoping) that I'll be in MUCH better shape by NEXT father's day!
Rachel found the walkway lights on the sidewalk at PF Chang's...  She spent most of our waiting time jumping over this one!  She had a great time playing with her daddy and her Papa today.  What a wonderful Father's Day it was

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes