Sunday, October 11, 2009

Don't Rock the Boat

Once a month, I get together with a group of ladies for some good company and good conversation. We call ourselves M O M - Meeting of the Minds! Well, this past Saturday, our regularly scheduled breakfast was pleasantly altered. Nancy put on her Admiral's hat, and took us all out on the boat! We went from her house to the little restaurant we always go to for breakfast... it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I hadn't been on a boat in I can't remember how long... The weather was perfect, the company the best, and I even managed to stay awake for the whole trip!






We had such an incredible time that we decided to do it all over again next month! But we are going to change things up a bit... picking up bagels, donut holes, etc and gonna park the boat by the yacht club and eat there instead of at the restaurant... We had to make a 2nd date since one of our group couldn't make it this time... and it's just not the same unless we are all there!
After coming home, Tommy took the baby to my mom's when he left to go work his part time job... that way I could sleep... So I got in a couple of hours before we headed over to my folks for dinner & to pick up the munchkin...
Today was a great relaxing day for me... slept for an hour when I got home, then had to be up with the baby till Tommy came home... then I was back to sleep for a few hours...
Now just watching Yankee's baseball and playing on the computer till bed time... I love Sundays...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes