Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No News is Good News...

Just a quick update since I'm really drained of all energy these days. My surgery went well, I am just really tired & still kinda weak. The munchkin is being SO good and just having fun with her. There are SOME perks to being home on sick leave!

Speaking of... gave her some of my home made mango ice cream last night... I think she enjoyed it, don't you?


Penny has been a total mush too... she sure looks comfy here, doesn't she?
So no other real big newsbreaks from the Shaw household...
Just that we miss all our friends & family and hope SOME of you will venture down here to visit now that the cold weather will be coming your way... :-)
Love to all...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes