Saturday, September 05, 2009

Love & Marriage


Today is a major milestone in our family... It was ten years ago today that Tommy & I walked down the aisle and made a lifetime commitment to each other.
Our Rabbi, (who we lovingly refer to as Mr Hollywood, because he "married" The Nanny to Mr Sheffield on the final season of "The Nanny" with Fran Dresher...
The first time we saw him, he had white white hair and white white teeth and a dark "George Hamilton" tan. It was crazy.
It rained on our wedding day, which everyone told us was good luck... and they were right! Because 10 years later, here we are... still married... still happy... actually, even happier... because now we have our precious daughter and we are now complete.
I will post more later... Tommy just made home made muffins for breakfast... YUM
Ok... so I fully intended to make this a much more elaborate post... I planned on scanning some of our wedding day pics, and doing all the things one is expected to do when posting a major event... BUT... I got caught up in the every day events around here... playing with the munchkin, watching Tommy grill up a totally yummy dinner... so, since we are going to my mom's tomorrow for a post-anniversary day dinner, I'll just have to take some good pics and post again here tomorrow...
Goodnight all... closing up shop early tonite... wink-wink... nudge-nudge...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes