Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sister's Coming Home

Today is cleaning day... I'm still getting over whatever it is I've got (no results yet from the throat cultures they did at the beginning of the week.. ) but tomorrow, Rachel's Auntie Marla & Uncle Danu will be here! WOOHOO!! I'm just so excited I could scream (but I won't cuz the dumpling is napping now!)
I am dying for Daniel to see how attached she is to the little pink piano he gave her when we were up there in December. She can't go a day without playing it and dancing to the "player piano" mode. Anyway, I know I don't have to clean like I would for company, since Marla & Daniel are definitely NOT company, but I still have to do the average clean up, mopping, dishes, laundry, etc... but right now, I'm gonna lay down and take a little nap while she is sleeping... I still feel SO miserable... but at least I'm on the mends. My sores are almost gone from the roof of my mouth, my throat doesn't feel like I'm swallowing razor blades any more... these are all good things!


Oh... and this is one of Rachel's favorite new poses. She tries to get a close to Penny as she can, squirming her way into Penny's paws... and Penny doesn't seem to mind. At least not until Rachel sits on her paw or something like that. But all she does it gets up and walks away, and waits for Rachel to come back again!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes