Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ma Nishtana (Why is this night different from all other Nights)

So it is Passover. Rachel's first! We went to my parent's friends Ruth & Dick for first night Passover Sedar. It was a great time for all... especially Rachel, who got to try all kinds of new foods!

She also got to meet lots of new people. She had a great time

Rachel tried Gefilte Fish and absolutely loved it! She ate a whole piece and even some of MY piece. After the fist, she ate a whole bowl of Matzo Ball soup. loved that too...

She also tried chopped liver. She didn't hate it but she didn't love it either... And then there was the charoset... YUMMY.... that's her momma's favorite. She liked it too, especially on matzo.

She was pretty full after all that good food, but still found room for a little brisket and string beans with almonds. YUM again!
I had some strange dillusional moment, thinking that if I changed her into her PJ's and gave her a bottle, that maybe she would go to sleep... HA!
But she had a good time sitting on Nana's lap, and playing with grandpa!

This morning, it was a typical Passover breakfast... Matzo Brie! She liked that too... oh, and so did Penny, who had a great time cleaning up Rachel's chair!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes