Saturday, December 06, 2008

With a Little Help from my Friends

Well, I really did a number on my back yesterday. Had to wake Tommy to have him lift Rachel out of the crib and change her! But it's easing up just a bit now. He just left to go back and help Margie & Charlie get their daughters stuff out of the house and move it to her new place. I opted to stay home and heal. I just added some pictures to the birthday post for those who are keeping score... They are from her actual birthday.
Mom & I will be hitting Khol's again later... I have $65 in Koh'l cash I have to use up by today or I lose it, so I guess I have to make the big sacrafice and shop some more! LOL...
I'm glad I'm almost done... I really just have to buy for 6 kids now and I'll be totally finished! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes