Saturday, April 02, 2011

Play the Game

Today was Dad's Bocci Picnic.  Rach had a blast playing on the slide & swings with "Luna Linda" (we still can't figure out how she came up with that nickname for Linda!) & her Papa too!!!

Believe it or not, it was PAPA'S idea for the two of them to put their heads in the holes!!!  I even have proof on video of him telling us of his plan! 
After the picnic, we went home for a little bit of a nap!  Then it was time for an evening bike ride with her best bud Baby James!
 These 2 are just way too adorable together. They give each other the cutest hugs & kisses!  But Rach tends to boss James around just a bit!
After just a couple of evening rides, she is now a real little expert!
She even knows to move onto the grass to wait for passing cars! 

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes