Friday, April 15, 2011

In the Garden

With all the medical garbage I had to deal with the past year, the veggie garden was pretty much the last thing on my mind.  Well, I finally got fed up & made a little trip to home depot to check out the available plants.  Picked up a few things that looked good & Tommy  cleared my little garden out for me to get ready for the haul!
Naturally, as soon as we started talking about planting, Rachel insisted on getting dressed and helping her daddy in the garden!



 When all was said and done, Rachel & Tommy planted Banana Peppers, Cantaloupe, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Green Beans, Tomatoes & Watermelon.  I sure wish I was able to get down & dirty with them, but at least I got some cute pictures! LOL...
Oh, and no sooner were they back in the house for a cool drink when Rachel wanted to know if she could go pick the vegetables!  Took a little bit of time to convince her she will have to wait till they GROW!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes