Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Cut My Hair

I know, I know... been forever since I posted... I'm actually going to go back and fill in some of the missing bits later, but today was a pretty big day...
Today Rachel had her first PROFESSIONAL haircut!  I'd been trimming her bangs forever (ALWAYS crooked) but we had never EVER cut any of the length... it was a big day, and of course I video taped the whole event.  I've got some editing to do on that and I'll send it out eventually.. lol... but here are some still shots in the meantime!
        Doesnt she look THRILLED?
She didn't cry, she didn't scream, but she was a little
on the pouty side... She cracked a little grin after I gave her a toy or 2 to hold...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes