Friday, September 17, 2010

Bed of Roses

Today was another big day for our little munchkin... we finally took the front rail off her crib and turned it into a daybed!  WOOHOO!!!  She's growing up so fast!  Next step is to turn it into a regular full size bed, but since we will have to buy her a new mattress for that, it will be a while... we are still trying to buy a new mattress for OUR bed! Her first time in the Big-Girl bed went pretty well... she did end up falling out of the bed, but only after she was mostly awake... she took the blanket with her and just laid on the floor for a bit before she started calling out for me... I don't think she realized she could actually get up and walk out of the room without help!
After her nap, we had Margie & Charlie over for dinner & pool time.  Margie made a big fuss over the Big-Girl bed too... so that sure helped!   So, this week she has been telling us at night when she has to go potty, AND she got a Big-Girl Bed!  How cool!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes