Sunday, June 22, 2008

Congrats Margie & Charlie!

Well, today was Margie & Charlie's wedding. Got a little nervous for a while there when the thunder and lightening started, but turned out just great. What a beautiful day. I managed to perform the ceremony without bawling my eyes out this time so it was all good! Waiting to see the pictures posted on Margie's My Space page...
Now just relaxing at home... watching Penny swim in the pool... we aren't going in because it is looking a little green after all the rain we've had lately, but she sure doesn't seem to mind!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes