Thursday, May 03, 2012

She Came in Through Bathroom Window

If you think it's fun to give your pet a bath, try it with a feathered beast with talons that are more than 4 inches long and sharp as your favorite paring knife... OY...
 Rach was so funny... all she wanted to do was to come in and see Abbey in the tub... I think it was to be sure I wasn't letting Abbey play with any of her bath toys!

When the bath part was over, and I wrapped her up in the towel... she was the sweetest, cuddly little baby... she actually started purring like a kitten!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes