Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Night

My honey gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses for Mother's Day 

We were originally going to just pool our resources with Mom & Dad, but as it turns out, they had gift cards to P.F. Chang's, so we headed there for our special Mother's Day Dinner!

It was a rainy, stormy evening, so we took our time driving over there. It actually got so bad at one point that the power went out in the restaurant! LOL...

She was so excited to wear her silks to dinner!  We had a really nice evening.  First of all, we had a good waiter which always helps. He gave mom & I each a Mother's Day card for $10 off our next visit.  Then Rach totally won over another waitress who happened to be in the area... so she gave Rach 2 more cards to give to Nana & Mama! LOL...
She sure knows how to charm em'

Naturally dinner was yummy. It may be a chain, but they are really good!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes