Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Birthday Cake

This beautiful nest is right above the main part of Rachel's school... I happened to catch a decent picture of the residents... a beautiful Bald Eagle couple looking quite content in their humble abode!

 Aren't they gorgeous?  This is why I always keep my camera in my pocketbook when I go to pick Rach up from school!
One of the great things about Rachel going to school is that she has made LOTS of friends. She gets invited to birthday parties all the time now, but some are a little tough to get to. This time was different... she got invited to her teacher's son's party at Lakes Park!    And now its cupcake time!  She eats them frosting first... Life's short, right?  So go for what you like best!
One of the neat playground "rides" at Lakes Park playground.  She was very happy on this one, but one of the other kids got hurt on it so it was then deemed an "Only while Mama is watching" ride...

Slides... still her favorite thing to do on a playground!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes