Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese Cafe

Happy Chinese New Year
May you Be Prosperous

Gung Hei Fat Choi
Xin Nian Kuai Le 













It was another fabulous Chinese New Year!  I'm SO glad we were able to make it to Chicago again this year, despite all the craziness!   G-d willing, this tradition will continue for MANY years to come!!!

Sharing such a special day with our very dear friends made it all the more fantastic.  Rach just adores her Auntie Vee & Uncle Paul, and her "favorite friend" Charlie!  She was so happy to spend the time with them!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes