Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(oh yes it's) Ladies Night

Every month, I get together with an awesome group of ladies, and we have our "Meeting of the Minds".  We generally do something special around Christmas time, but this year because of all the garbage with me going up north & just the timing in general, we decided to have a special ladies night at the Melting Pot restaurant.  They have a Ladies night every month, so we decided to splurge just this once... we  had a BLAST.  I arrived a wee bit late, since I had to drop the munchkin off at her Nana & Papa's house, but I arrived in plenty of time to enjoy the first course of standard cheese fondue!



Nancy even won a door prize of a bottle of wine!  WOOHOO!  (She tried to get them to exchange it for her favorite White Zin, but they couldn't... oh well)

Kim & Rita enjoying their Dark Chocolate Dessert fondue.  Nancy shared with them, while Donna & I went to town on the WHITE chocolate... YUMMMMMMMM.... we both agreed the fresh jumbo Strawberries were the best!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes