Monday, March 21, 2011

Give Ireland Back To The Irish

Since Thursday was St Patrick's Day, we decided to have our big Boiled Dinner on Sunday (so we could all enjoy it together, instead of leftover!).  Margie & Charlie came with their grandson James, and Mom & Dad came too! 
Dinner turned out totally yummy, if I must say so myself!  Tommy also made a delicious "Kitchenette Cake" from one of his antique cookbooks.
 Rachel was SO glad to have Baby James over to play with!  She was so happy, she even let James drive her car, and thanks to Aunt Margie they figured out how to turn the car into a 2 seater!

 Our happy little couple had their own special table, and enjoyed eating together.  Rachel was too funny, playing the little mother, telling James to eat his dinner.  I should have James over more often! We didn't have to fight with her to eat half as much as we usually do for dinner!  After all, she had to set a good example, right?  Haha 

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes