Sunday, October 31, 2010

(everyday Is) Halloween

Rach had a great time going trick or treating with her daddy!  I stayed home to open the door for all the little trick-or-treaters from OUR neighborhood... Because we have the witch living a few doors away, and decorates her place to the hilt, we usually get a big crowd... this year was no exception... I bought 700 pieces of candy and gave out all but around 100 pieces!  so we had quite the group!  I was very disappointed that I didn't see even one Twilight related costume!


My way too cute bunny... and yes, I realize now that the ears were WAY too big for her tiny little head, but they looked a lot smaller on the cardboard LOL... 
As for the "outfit", well, I just told her she was a bunny hiding in the flower garden!  lol...


 
My G-d daughters & their kids!

Tommy carved this freehand... not a bad job, right?

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes