Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blueberry Hill

We found our thrills, on Blueberry Hills... it was like being in the middle of an ocean of blue... SO awesome!  We drove up to Maine especially for berry picking!  First we stopped to pick up Bethany, and then we headed further north to Palermo, Maine.  We tried to find some place to buy berries, but weren't having much luck.  Then we spotted the field and saw just how blue it was... PERFECT!  So we stopped on the side of the road, and all got out to pick wild blueberries!
First let me say... Tye Dye is the BEST choice for blueberry picking!  Especially when Rach decided to sneak up on me and tried to hop on my back while I was trying to keep my balance!  Needless to say, I wish my SHORTS were tye dyed!! LOL...
It was really a wonderful day.  I think Rachel's favorite part was seeing Bethany... she loves her for sure!
So here are just a few more pictures from the day...
  

  

     Maine is just beautiful... and those were the best blueberries I've ever eaten...

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes