Thursday, August 08, 2013

Good Morning Little School Girl

First day of KINDERGARTEN


Well, it's her very first day of BIG girl school... She was SO excited to start Kindergarten today! 

Here she is in her school uniform.  They have to wear either blue or beige Khaki's and the solid collared shirt has to be either red, white, blue or yellow. 



 
 


 

 The car ride takes all of 3 minutes but she was smiling the whole way
Time to head into the building!  They let us walk her in the first couple of days.  It was great except for the junior storm troopers who monitor the entrance, demanding that the kids "Tuck in your shirts, please"... I told the teacher I would try to get Rach to do this at home but she told me not to bother... Even though the "uniform police" would tell her every day for the rest of her school year to tuck in her shirt, Mrs. H could care less and said she can leave it out as far as SHE is concerned... PHEW!  LOL
 

Her Teacher Mrs H.



No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes