Thursday, July 26, 2012

Skin O' My Teeth

My brave little girl... Today was her first ever dental exam.  The only time she cried was when they leaned the chair all the way back!  She was afraid she was going to fall, poor thing!

I almost wanted her Daddy to go with her... I am SUCH a dental WIMP!  But she really did me proud!

The bad news was, she needs a baby root canal.  She has a cavity and it's right next to the nerve... Luckily, a baby root canal is supposed to be nothing like a grown up root canal... and yes, of COURSE I'm going to cry my eyes out!

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes