Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family Picnic

 It was a beautiful day for a picnic, and that's just where we were heading!  It was time for my dads Bocce League Picnic once again.  Rachel is also practicing picking out all her own clothes, so she was very excited getting ready for the fun day ahead.


It was also going to be extra fun because Nana's "Cancer Buddy (who goes to Chemo the same days & time she goes) was going to come too, and was bringing her granddaughter!


Now, all that we needed to do was wait patiently for Nana & Papa to come pick us up to go to the Bocce Park!


FINALLY!!!  we get to play at the park!  Rachel just LOVES it when her Nana pushes her on the swing!  The "big kid" swings were occupied (not that her Nana would ever let her swing on those anyway! ROFL)

She REALLY enjoyed playing with her new friend, and they really hit it off!  Rach was even willing to share her pinwheel!  

And Papa was VERY happy to show his little monkee how to play Bocce! 

Fast Friends


 And MORE time on the playground!
A little sweaty, but nice to sit with Nana & Papa

And here she is with "Luna Linda & Tony Baloney"
When all was said and done, it was a really nice day at the park. Good food, GREAT fun, and making new friends... Does it get much better?

No comments:

Our Story

My photo
We are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. I have not stopped smiling since the moment they placed her in my arms. We adopted her Sept 2008 and it's been nothing but wonderful! She is the best reason to open my eyes every day! Currently living in SW Florida. I've also become a MAJOR Twilight junkie, so now I'm told I'm a TWI-MOM & I LOVE it!

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi

Our Daughter Rachel MeiLi
Rachel MeiLi

Red Thread Legend

Red Thread Legend
Chinese Red Thread Legend

Counter

Jodi's Greatest Hits - Some of my Favorite Tunes